REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY VISA: SHORT STAY or VISITOR’S VISA
Visa applicants must submit the following documentation:
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT with validity period of at least Six (6) months beyond the projected expiration date of the visa;
- A visa application form to be completed and signed by the applicant; In the case of under-aged persons, the application must be signed by the legal guardian;
- Two (02) passport-size color photographs with white background (BOTH EARS MUST BE SEEN) that must be either glued or stapled to each of the two application forms;
- Copy of document from airline or travel agency (COPY OF FLIGHT TICKETS/RESERVATION) for the trip to Cameroon; Note that failure to include this document may lead to the rejection of the visa application!
- COPY of the vaccination certificate showing proof of yellow fever immunization. NOT THE ORIGINAL VACCINATION CERTIFICATE! The Consular Section will not be responsible for lost or missing vaccination certificates.
- RECENT BANK STATEMENT OR INVITATION LETTER FOR ALL PROSPECTIVE TRAVELERS WHO ARE NOT OF CAMEROONIAN ORIGIN.
- Visa Fee (CFAF 50 000 or EURO 76) to be paid in Cash for applications submitted in person at the Cameroon Embassy.
- Proof that a hotel reservation, valid for the expected duration of stay has been made.
NB: If there is NO Cameroon Embassy in your Country, the visa can be obtained upon arrival at the Yaounde-Nsimalen International Airport. Required documentation shall be prepared for the purpose.