Supporting Partner of the 3rd Edition of the Pan-African Project Management Conference 2020
Supporting the 3rd Edition of the Pan-African Project Management Conference 2020 is an excellent way for the national, regional and continental public authorities or organizations to make an important contribution in the process of the transfer and acquisition of project management technologies in Africa and finally to stimulate and facilitate the Africa’s economic transformation. A Supporting Partner can provide different kind of support to the Conference implying different categories of Supporting Partners:
(i) Institutional Partner providing moral and institutional support;
(ii) Strategic Partner providing a substantial financial support;
(iii) Financial Partner providing any amount of financial support notably for the funding of students participation and
(iv) Technological Partner providing technology transfer and acquisition support by facilitating and stimulating the participation of students enrolled in project management training programmes.
For each category of Supporting Partner, benefits can be customised in line with specific interests of the supporter. It may include some or all the following:
- Highlighting the Partner’s role in the fields or the topics of the Pan-African Project Management Conference 2020
- Speaking opportunities at the Conference (headline speaking slot as part of a plenary session)
- Logo and acknowledgement of the Partner as the Supporting PARTNER of the Pan-African Project Management Conference 2020 on all the Conference marketing materials and the Final Report;
- 1 roller banner around each of the Conference rooms;
- 1 or many free delegate(s) place(s) or registration(s).